Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and the heart eyes emoji along with the love kiss emoji would be great little softies to make for someone you love.
This post may contain affiliate links and I truly thank you if you choose to make a purchase through one of my links
How to close up openings and finish off softies perfectly with this tutorial
Recommended Materials and Tools for Sewing a Valentine’s Day Emoji
- Felt (you may need yellow, black, red)
- Sharp scissors
- Hand Sewing Needle
- Thread to match the felt colours
- Marker (I love my Frixion markers)
- Toy filling/stuffing
- Plate to trace for the head
- FREE Templates (optional if you don’t want to draw your own)
DIY Emoji Pillows Quick Video Tutorial
You might also like this hand sewing project I created for Sew a Softie Month last year. Mini Monster Mates!
You can find the full video tutorial along with the FREE templates right here.