Hi everyone! Welcome to the second Sew-spiration link up party! This is a weekly link up party for bloggers to come and link up their Sew-spiration (in the form of free sewing projects, sewing how tos, etc) and the readers can come and vote on their favourite link ups for the week!
A big thank you to everyone who participated last week. I know it was a great source of new sewing tutorials and how tos for my Pinterest boards!
If you missed the featured tutorial from last week’s Sew-spiration Link Party you can see it here!
The purpose of the Sew-spiration Link Up Party is to help our readers/visitors discover new and great sewing tutorials and how tos and to also have the opportunity to tell me (by voting) which link up/s you loved the most from the week! The most popular link up will be featured in a separate blog post that week! Yay!
You can follow the Sew-spiration Link Party Pinterest Board for great sewing pinspiration.
The guidelines of the link party have changed just a tad from last week. Thank you to the participating bloggers for their great suggestions!
This is How the Week Will Work!
Monday 11.30am CDST (CDST – Adelaide, South Australia) / Sunday 8om EST– Sew-spiration Link Party starts – bloggers add their links
Thursday 11.30am CDST – Link ups close and voting starts (I tried to start voting when the link up party starts, but Inlinkz doesn’t allow that. boo!)
Friday 8.30pm CDST – Party finishes and most popular link up is determined
Saturday – Most popular sewing tutorial or how to will be featured in a new blog post!
Sew-spiration Link Up Guidelines for Bloggers
- Link up your own sewing tutorial or sewing how tos (please link directly to the tutorial)
- Sign up below to be sent an email reminder to come and link up when the party starts
- Limit of 2 links per website per week please
- NEW GUIDELINE – I have created a Pinterest board for the Sew-spiration link party. If you have linked up your tutorial then send me a request to be added to the board (or leave your Pinterest name in the comments down below). Once you’ve been added, you can then pin your linked up tutorial to the Sew-spiration Link Party Board
- Bloggers are welcome to come back at voting time and vote!
- It would be greatly appreciated if you could add The Sew-spiration Link Up button to your link parties list or on your website somewhere
- If your link up is the most popular for the week then I will use an image or two from your tutorial to use in the featured tutorial post linking back to your website.
- Share the Sew-spiration Link Party with your readers on Thursdays and encourage them to come and vote! Feel free to use the image below
Sew-spiration Link Up Guidelines for Readers
- Come and check out the sewing tutorials and how tos that have been linked up and visit the ones you like the look of by clicking through to check them out in more detail. Don’t forget to ‘Pin Them’ to Pinterest if it’s a great one!
- Sign up to the email newsletter below if you’d like to receive a weekly reminder in the newsletter to come and vote!
- You can vote up to 5 times. Once voting time starts you will see a little love heart in the top right hand corner of the thumbnails. Click on the love heart to cast your vote and it will turn red once you have done so. Remember, you can vote on 5 different tutorials!
Have fun everyone!